The best selling 3 inch Cam lock hose fittings are Aluminum Camlocks often referred to
as an Cam Lock Fitting.We provide you top of the line Aluminum Camlock Couplings
specially for oil, milk & water tankers that are shipped out of our warehouse the same day.
Camlock Fittings are also known as Cam and Groove Fittings or Camlock
Couplings. Included material types are aluminum, stainless steel, brass Cam Lock
Hose Fittings. Used in many different industries and applications, Cam Lock Hose
Connectors which include the term Cam Lock Quick Connect, are very useful when
connecting or disconnecting pipe, tubing or hose. In addition to the standard
Aluminum Cam Lock Coupling, When selecting the proper Cam and Groove Couplings,
it is important to be mindful of the chemical compatibility of the process fluid
and process temperature. Our Camlock Hose connectors are made according to the
Mill Spec which ensure the proper mating of the male adapter and Cam Coupling.
Cam Lock Quick Disconnect Applications
Used on pipes, hose, tubing, pumps and tanks carrying liquids and powders.
Used in almost all industries where liquids and powders are transported, Such as
Fuel and oil, Water, chemical, Paints and Dyes, Food & Beverage, adhesives,
pharmaceutical, cleaning, agriculture and others .
The different types of Cam lock fittings (Standard Types)
- Type A - male adaptor with female NPT thread
- Type B - female cam coupler with Male NPT thread
- Type C - female cam coupling with hose barb end
- Type D - female cam coupler with FNPT Thread
- Type E - cam adaptor with hose barb end
- Type F - camlock adaptor with male NPT Thread
- Type DC - Dust caps for male adaptors
- Type DP - Dust Plugs for female couplers