- Unit of Measure :
- Material :
Used on pipes, hose, tubing, pumps and tanks carrying liquids and powders. Used in almost all industries where liquids and powders are transported, Such as Fuel and oil, Water, chemical, Paints and Dyes, Food & Beverage, adhesives, pharmaceutical, cleaning, agriculture and others .
The different types of Cam lock fittings (Standard Types)
- Type A - male adaptor with female NPT thread
- Type B - female cam coupler with Male NPT thread
- Type C - female cam coupling with hose barb end
- Type D - female cam coupler with FNPT Thread
- Type E - cam adaptor with hose barb end
- Type F - camlock adaptor with male NPT Thread
- Type DC - Dust caps for male adaptors
- Type DP - Dust Plugs for female couplers
All Metal cam lever couplings come standard with Buna Nitrile. Poly Camlocks come with EPDM gaskets for greater acidic resistance.
- Buna Nitrile (Buna N)
- PTFE available for special order.
Sizes Â½â up to 6â are available for Aluminum, Brass and Stainless Steel. Polypropylene is supplied in sizes Â½â up to 4â. All kamlock fittings come standard with 2 handles for better performance.
Standard cam lever couplers operating pressure is specified at 5000 psi for most sizes. Threads
National Pipe Threads (NPT) designed to seal tight when threaded on to pipe. Hose barbs ends available for direct fit into hose.
The quick disconnect couplings will remain joined together until both the handles are pulled upwards releasing the connection. Safety pins are provided to keep handles locked in place, they are not needed for most applications.
There is a recessed gasket already in place in the female coupler, which forms an air tight seal when connected with the male face.
37, Strand Road, 1st Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India