Today, ceramic fiber cloth has become the first choice of heat insulation materials. It has the characteristics of light weight, good flexibility, and variety of thickness and width. Temperature degree: 1260â ï¼2300â). Here is a brief introduction of the application of ceramic fiber cloth.
This woven fabric made from our self-manufacturing ceramic fiber bulk, shot content is very low, with high tensile strength and good dimensional stability, flexibility, sealing performance. CCEWOOL ceramic fiber cloth has two types: inconel wire reinforced and glass filament reinforced. It is widely used in industrial thermal insulation, thermal insulation, fire resistance and protection.
Ceramic Cloth is a woven fabric that is manufactured from high purity alumino-silicate based ceramic fiber. The product is white and odorless, suitable for high temperature applications up to 2300Â°F.
Characteristics and Specs
- Low thermal conductivity, low heat storage, high temperature stable, thermal shock resistant
- Fire and flame proof
- Chemical resistant, compatible with most corrosive chemicals, commonly used acid and alkali (exceptions are hydrofluoric, phosphoric acids and concentrated alkalis)
- Lightweight, woven texture with excellent handling strength,
Working Temperature : 1,800 Â°F. for Continuous Use, 2300 Â°F Maximum
- Safety and protective insulation cover, curtains, blanket, welding blanket
- Expansion joint fabric
- Insulation wrapping material for cable, hose, wire, pipe, exhaust, etc.
- Gaskets, tadpole gasket and other high temperature insulation seal
37, Strand Road, 1st Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India