DOUBLE WIRE BRAIDED HOSES
We manufacture highly durable strip wound hoses. These are manufactured by spirally winding a preformed continuous metal strip, so that the edges interlock to form a hose. The strip wound hose is available with a directional flow liner. Material of construction includes stainless steel, galvanized steel nad alloys. Standard sizes ranges from 5/32" through 12" I.D. A variety of lengths and end fitting configurations are available to fulfill client requirements.
Our Strip Wound Hose is generally used in liquid & solid handling applications that include conveying sawdust, grain, plastic pellets, tar and asphalt, and exhaust fumes. These can also be used as a protective armor guard on other types of hose assemblies, flexible electrical conduit applications with end fittings.
- Certified Welders ASME B31.3 Section 9
- Custom Fittings Available
- Metal hose assemblies & custom fittings available
- Helium Leak Testing with Mass Spectrometer
- For piping installations requiring temps to 1500o, vibration absorption, Chemical resistance and effusions.
- Pump Connectors
- Flex lines (flexline) flexible metal hose assemblies
- Expansion joints
- Cryogenic metal hose assemblies
- Annular and Helical metal hose assemblies
- Tubular and Braided metal hose assemblies
- 321, 316 Stainless, and specialty metals including Monel and Inconel
- Oxygen Service Cleaning available
- Custom length hose assemblies from 1/4" ID" 14" ID
- Stocking fabricator/manufacturer
37, Strand Road, 1st Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India