Oxygen Lancing Hoses
Global's Oxygen lancing Hose provides excellent high service across multiple industrial oxygen lancing and scarfing applications in foundry and steel mill applications. The hose is flame and oil resistant and the ends are capped at the factory to prevent contamination for operator safety.
• Tube: Black chloroprene for oil and flame resistance.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for flexibility and strength.
• Cover: Resistance to abrasion, flame and oil.
• Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Lengths: Available in optional 100 mtr continuous lengths maximum.
• Industrial oxygen
• Oxygen injection
• Steel mills
Hose designed for lancing, purging and scarfing with hand-held equipment in the steel industry