Stainless Steel Hydraulic Fittings
High pressure hydraulic tube and pipe fittings made from Type 316 Stainless Steel for maximum corrosion resistance. Stainless steel is recommended for marine applications, chemical processing and other harsh operating conditions.
- National Pipe Tapered Fuel (NPTF) is widely used in hydraulic applications. The thread is tapered and the seal takes place by deformation of the threads.
- The National Pipe Straight Mechnical (NPSM) female fitting has a straight thread and an inverted 30Â° seat. The male fitting has a parallel thread and a 30Â° internal chamfer. A NPSM female swivel fitting will mate with a properly chamfered NPTF male.
- SAE 37Â° flare (JIC) hydraulic fitting is the most common hydraulic hose connection in use today. Both the male and female fittings have 37Â° seat. Also commonly used with flared hydraulic tubing.
- Recommended by the NFPA for optimal leakage control in medium and high pressure hydraulic systems. The male fitting has a straight thread and O-ring that sits behind the thread.
- Flareless Compression fittings connect most types of metal hydraulic tubing without needing to flare the tube ends. This makes them ideal for heavy wall tubing and for repair situations when flaring tools are not available.
- The BSP connection is similar to National Pipe Straight Mechanical (NPSM), except the the thread pitches are different in most sizes. The BSP female swivel has a tapered nose/Globeseal flareless swivel which seals on the cone seat of the male.
37, Strand Road, 1st Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India